A proven strategic planning process used by small business owners who want to achieve the next level of performance and growth in their businesses.
Strategic planning doesn’t have to be stressful, cost a fortune in consulting fees, or leave you guessing on what the next steps are.
Small business owners from a variety of diverse industries share with me that strategic planning can be one of their most frustrating processes, for the following reasons:
- You are not sure where to start. You have read tons of information online and have some great ideas, but are not sure what steps you should implement first to grow your business. You feel overwhelmed and know your are spreading yourself to thin.
- You have created a plan in the past, but it sat on a shelf and never got implemented. Your team did not buy into the process or plan and the strategy never got off the ground.
- You attempted to implement a strategy that “someone else did” and did not get the same results.
Strategic planning doesn’t have to be stressful or keep you up at night. The whole point of strategic planning is to grow your business and give your entire team a clear direction of what comes next.
Vezina Consulting provides you with a complete three-part strategic planning and accountability process that gets everyone on the same page and allows you to:
- Answer the most important strategic questions to give your organization an edge;
- Agree on only the most important priorities required for success; and
- Put in place accountability and a structure to make sure that your strategy actually gets implemented by the whole organization.
The process doesn’t require a lot of sleepless nights. It draws on your employees’ knowledge and expertise and is efficient. Most organizations complete the process via a series of three facilitated meetings over four to six months. Perhaps best of all, the process doesn’t require unnecessary conflict, confusion, or stress. It uses straightforward language without jargon, and bakes in accountability and results from start to finish.
For more information about us, please contact me on my personal cell at 318-664-8865 or schedule an introductory call by clicking here. Also, please download our complementary white paper Why Small Businesses Fail, at the bottom of this page.